Rain or shine:





It's another cold and wintery spring day here but we had a nice Easter weekend. I spent a lot of time in the craft room cleaning, organizing, and crafting.

Today I am sharing this "Sealiously" sweet card, it was an all day project but I am super happy with how these little guys turned out.




I masked the sunshine rays with masking tape and created a sunshiny ombre look. It was so easy and fun!



Lastly I added some felt white fluffy clouds and a bit of while gel pen.















I have created this card for the following challenges:







(I was inspired by Maria's magical cloudy creation!)


Happy Easter!












Comments

Lorraine A said…
Gorgeous card Deanne :-) the seals are adorable and I love the whole scene you created for them very cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Carolynn Sander said…
This card looks especially magical and cloudy! What a great CASE! I am in awe with your project! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week over at TGIF Challenges!💖
Card Bomb said…
What a great card Deanne! The soft, dreamy colors are just magical! Your coloring of the adorable seals is absolute perfection! I’m so flattered that you’ve chosen to case me. Thanks for join us at TGIFC this week!
-Maria

Popular Posts