MM 286:





Good morning!

This week at Merry Monday, Susan would like us to add our favourite Christmas verse to our Christmas cards:




I dusted off an old, old stamp set from KaiserCraft that I have had for years. It is a rather flimsy set so I couldn't stamp a crisp image but even ancient stamps need love too =)

"Wishing you peace on earth, love in your hearts, joy in all your days"









 Stamps: KaiserCraft Christmas Sentiments (retired)
Die cuts: My Favorite Things Blueprints 2 and 13, My Favorite Things Stitched Basic Edges, My Favorite Things Joy, Reverse Confetti Holly, My Favorite Things Abstract Heart
Extras: Reverse Confetti Midnight Ink

 


As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!


Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations





Comments

Leanne said…
Great card, great sentiment as well, love the dies you used, very nice layout. Hugs, L:)
Colleen said…
Beautiful sentiment and one to live by for sure!
Notes by Nina said…
So pretty Deanne, I love your pretty papers and that sentiment is wonderful. Have a great week.
Just love the mix of patterns and layers, Deanne! Great tag with the little jingle bell and holly details!!
Susan Joyce said…
Beautiful Sentiment Deanne and I love all the different shaped die cuts you used, gorgeous Christmas card.
JanR said…
Even flimsy stamps can make a wonderful card, I guess, coz this one's fantastic! Love the design and the sentiment is beautiful.
Marcia Hill said…
Wonderful sentiment Deanne...so glad you could still make it work! Love your layout too...beautiful card!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)
JoAnn said…
Love that sentiment and the way you stamped it on the pattern paper. The die cut joy is great. Love all the colors and the design.
Kelly Lunceford said…
I love this! Such beautiful papers and fabulous layout! Have a wonderful week!
Linda said…
Lovely sentiment and card. Colors are so soft and pretty. Hope you are having a great week.

Popular Posts