Wreaths:






Happy Saturday to you all!  It's a crisp sunny fall day out - perfect for staying indoors and crafting (I say that about ALL weather).

Today I am sharing some more (surprise, surprise) Christmas cards!  Yeah for Christmas!!!!!  Next month the tree goes up already.  THE TREE!!!!!!!!

I knew I wanted something simple yet sparkly, so I grabbed my FAVOURITE Cover Plate (Leaf Lattice) and rolled with it.





I dug through my stash and found some old sheets of glitter paper and added some stash gems too.  It feels good to thin down the stash (even if it is a minuscule amount and takes years and years)!





Normally I would not take a photo in full sun, but just look at that sparkle!!  Oh sparkle - you make my heart happy =)
















I have created these cards for the following challenge:







Cheers all!  Have a great weekend!








Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Always love your funky, modern style! Jo x
Very pretty. Love how you decorated your wreath and brought the colors into the background. TFS
JanR said…
Ooooh, so sparkly and pretty! Where did you get those fabulous coloured bells?
Rochelle Blok said…
Fabulous cards Deanne! An awesome use of this week sketch! Loving the neutral background and then the pops of colour for the wreaths. Those bells are just a little bit cute to finish off your cards. Thanks for playing along and supporting us this week at TGIF Challenges. Rochelle xo
Elizabeth Price said…
Wow, wow, wowza! these two cards are so amazing. The colors are so fresh and fun and the bells are such cool little additions. Thanks for joining along with our sketch challenge this week at TGIF. Smiles, Elizabeth

Popular Posts