CAS(E) this Sketch GD:






Happy Thursday all!  A bit ago I was chosen as winner at CAS(E) this Sketch and therefore got asked to be their guest designer this week.  And because I LOVE sketches (and I was pleased as punch that I was chosen as a winner), I couldn't wait to play along!





I flipped this one on it's side and created a (what else) Christmas card!




Stamps:  My Favorite Things Hand Lettered Holiday
Die cuts:  My Favorite Things Chunky Chevron Cover Up (retired), Sugarpea Designs Celebrate, Reverse Confetti North Pole Wishes
Frosting:  Reverse Confetti Midnight inkReverse Confetti Premier Polar White cardstock, Reverse Confetti Avocado cardstock, Reverse Confetti Baby Blue cardstock, Reverse Confetti Warm Heart pattern paper




Cheers all!  Have a great day!












Comments

Leigh Penner said…
Congratulations on guest designing for CAS(E) This Sketch! I love your card-- it's so fun and pretty!
Congratulations on guesting at CAS(E) this Sketch this week, Deanne! This is such a pretty holiday card! I love the stripes peeking through die-cut openings! Hideko

Popular Posts