The Paper Players 356:





Hi all!  Happy Sunday to you!

This week at The Paper Players, Nance is hosting our Theme Challenge of The Great Outdoors:




I wanted to try something new (to me) and decided to make a 3D scene.



At first it felt like this card was learning towards Christmas, but decided to change it into a masculine birthday card.



Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Sketch Ranunculus
Die cuts: Sugarpea Designs Log Cabin Mountainscape, My Favorite Things Blueprints 21 (retired)
Frosting:  Wow Embossing Powder White, Reverse Confetti Premier Polar White cardstock, Stampin' Up! cardstock











Comments

Dotty Jo said…
How beautiful! Jo x
Becca Cruger said…
Holy cats this is all sorts of incredible!! I absolutely adore the simplicity of this design and all the dimensions! Gorgeous!
Very pretty outdoor snowy scene, Deanne! I LOVE this 3D card! Hideko
Julia Aston said…
Love the white on blue and your sweet layered cabin scene!
stampwithsandy said…
Deanne, this is gorgeous! I love that you chose to do a winter scene, and the white on white layering is amazing!
I love this! The blue background makes this white scene just POP off the card. The 3D effect is just amazing! Hope you are having a great week! XX
Nance Leedy said…
What a tranquil log cabin scene you've created. I love that you were inspired by the nighttime sky in the badge! Gorgeous card, Deanne!
laurie said…
What a cute scene Deanne!
Annie S. said…
That brilliant blue showcases the 3D scene in white beautifully! Such a fun card!
What a gorgeous card Deanne - your blue and white colour combo is so striking and I love the dimension as a result of the layering!
LeAnne said…
Love this...that little log cabin is so cute! My dad built a log cabin, so they have a special place in my heart!
Jaydee said…
Deanne, the layering of the white on white with that royal blue background is gorgeous. Fabulous scene.
Hugs
Jaydee

Popular Posts