Reverse Confetti Berry Best:




Happy Sunday all!  I spent the entire weekend crafting.  It was fantastic!

I thought I would go completely out of my comfort zone and create a card with only pastel colours.  And NO black.  Not even a black sentiment.  I have always believed that with crafting, whether it be cards or renewing a room, everything must have a touch of black or something very dark.

I cheated a bit and made sure I had some black in my photos =)



Due to my anxiety level going up, I doubt I will make another card that is so soft and "pastelly".  But seriously, doesn't the mint and light pink look gorgeous together!!?!?!?













I have created this card for the following challenge:







Comments

Barb Ghig said…
Beautiful ink blending and gorgeous take on the sketch...WOW!
~amy~ said…
THIS is a beauty!
Jen Mitchell said…
Yes, for sure the mint and light pink look gorgeous together! You may have leapt out of your comfort zone but it looks good on you! This card is fantastic and doesn't want for a touch of black at all! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
JanR said…
So soft and pretty and lovely!
Julia Aston said…
Love the soft pastel colors on this and the white embossed sentiment on the vellum!
Oh wow! This card is just gorgeous! I love the softness to your card with that lovely mint and vellum overlay. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!
Unknown said…
I love the color combo! Awesome card. Congratulations!

Popular Posts