The Paper Players 349:




Happy Sunday all!  

This week at The Paper Players, Jaydee's CAS Challenge is FEATHERED FRIENDS:





I knew exactly which stamp set I wanted to use for the challenge as this little hummingbird is the CUTEST!!  

It is hard to tell in my photo, but all that red is rose gold embossing powder.  It is a stunning product that I just got in the mail this week.



Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Sweet HummingbirdReverse Confetti So Stripey 
Die cuts:  My Favorite Things Blueprints 21, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13
Frosting: Simon Says Stamp Rose Gold embossing powderTim Holtz WaterbrushCanson XL Watercolor paperTsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, Zig Clean Color Real Brushes




Leave some love and play along with The Paper Players challenge this week.  Can't wait to see what you create!

Comments

Jaydee said…
Deanne, you are right... that little hummingbird is adorable! I love the distressed striped background and the fork tail tag, too. Fabulous card. You rocked the challenge this week
Hugs
Jaydee
Deanne your little hummingbird is so cute - I almost missed him the first time I looked, I was so busy absorbing the gorgeous flower, then there he was - how fun! I love how vibrant your card is and the added shimmer from the embossing powder- gorgeous!
laurie said…
Adorable hummingbird! Love your bright and fun card!
I love this little hummingbird, Deanna! Those flowers are gorgeous! Love the PINK! I hope you are feeling much better! XXX

Popular Posts