Bombdiggity:





Hi all!  Well it's been over a week since my nasal surgery and I am feeling better every day.  I even got into the craft room!

For my birthday last week, my friend bought me this a-mazing paper pad from Michaels.  I am loving all that gold and bright colours!!!!!

This was such an easy card to create.  Just cut and go for it!  And where ever "bombdiggity" is, I will happily meet you there =)

I also think I am going to make bombdiggity my favourite word to use.








Frosting: Craft Smith Fandango paper (that's it!)



I have created this card for the following challenges:







Comments

Linda Callahan said…
Well this card is bombdiggity for sure! Great design and fabulous colors! Glad you shared it at FMS!
Monika Reeck said…
Lovely Paper there and fit the color from our color combo at Sunday Stamps
lovely used the sketch too
sweet card
Many thanks to joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
hugs
Monika (DT
Jen Brum said…
Such a fun card! I love that sentiment and those gorgeous sequins! Beautiful background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Juls said…
I love this xx

Popular Posts