Roses:


Hi all!  Happy Sunday!  

I had pulled out this stamp set not long ago to use the sentiment, and saw all of these beautiful roses and knew I had to ink some of them up before I forget about them (again!).

I of course stuck with my pink theme.  Love me some pink!!!  I clear hot embossed, did a bit of ombre blending,  and added a bit of water splooshing.


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Best Mom Ever

Die cuts:  My Favorite Things Blueprints 13
My Favorite Things Blueprints 20  

Frosting:  Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, Wow Embossing Powder Clear Gloss, Stampin' Up! cardstock, Stampin' Up! inks



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Less Is More













TGIF Challenges





















Happy Easter all!  Thanks for stopping by - cheers!!





Comments

Rochelle Blok said…
Beautiful card Deanne. Love the emboss resist take on the sketch. Love it! Thanks for playing along this week at TGIF Challenges. Rochelle xo
Anonymous said…
Such a pretty card Deanne. Love the pink and your water splooshing!
Esther said…
This is fab! Such a soft, pretty effect with the pink ink blending and layered pink panel. The roses are gorgeous <3 Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)
Sarah G said…
Oh my, Deanne! I love the soft pink inking highlighting the beautiful florals - elegant and fun at the same time. This is a beautiful mothers day design and perfect for spring time too. Thank you for playing along with us at Less is More this week :)
Kathyk said…
Well your card rocks the LIM and sketch challenge!

Kathk
Sazzle Dazzle said…
So dreamy and beautiful. Classy, crisp embossing and a beautiful spring like card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Less is More this week. x
Carolynn Sander said…
Oh wow! This one is lovely! I love everything about it! From the soft sponged background, to the embossed flowers, to the few water splotches, it is all perfection! Thank you so much for joining in & sharing this beauty with us over at TGIF challenges this week! 💖
brrenwick said…
What a sweet and beautiful card! I love the embossed flowers! Thanks for playing along at TGIF Challenges!
Fabulous card Deanne! The pink colour is delightfully delicate and dreamy and you wonderful blending provides a divine backdrop for the image. Wonderfully crisp stamping too! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx
reeree62 said…
SOOO gorgeous, Deanne!! You're probably too young to remember, but the band "America"...(Horse With No Name, Ventura Highway, Sister Golden Hair)... did a song "Three Roses"... and it was beautiful. This made me remember the song!!

"three roses were bought, with you in mind..."

Popular Posts