Purple Peony:


Happy Sunday all!  I hope the sun has been finding you on this lovely Spring day!

Today I am sharing a CAS card that will be perfect for the mail.  


As part as my resolution for this year, I have been digging around in my stash and came out with this retired stamp set:



I don't know if I am 100% happy with this card.  I think it's the pale purply blue. I am not sure if it's the right colour for this peony, but it is what it is.  I'll go with it =) 



Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Altenew Peony Bouquet
Avery Elle Simply Said:  Happy, Simon Says Stamp Cupcake Party (retired)
Die cuts:  My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20
Frosting:  Stampin' Up! cardstock
Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, Stampin' Up! inks



I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:


Freshly Made Sketches



















Cheers all!  Have a GREAT Sunday!



Comments

Michelle said…
So pretty! Love the string of dots. So different and elegant.
Amy O said…
What a pretty flower! And I love the festive streamer behind it -- perfect to celebrate Mom. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Jen Timko said…
The dots are really the perfect choice for the sketch. Such pretty colors on this one! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Popular Posts