Bright Flowers:


Hi all!  Another dreary rainy day out there but at least it's not snowing like they forecasted!  I know I keep mentioning it, but I am SO ready for summer.  Bring on the sunshine, boating, and fishing!  

Today I tried watercolouring painting.  I really need to practice as I usually have the paint so caked on that it starts to flake off :(   I should probably watch some YouTube videos to see what the trick is!

Oh well - I call that texture *haha*



Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Altenew Peony Bouquet
Avery Elle So Happy
Die cuts:  My Favorite Things Blueprints 13
Frosting: 
Wow Embossing Powder Clear GlossTim Holtz WaterbrushCanson XL Watercolor paperTsukineko Versafine Onyx BlackArtist's Loft Necessities Watercolour Pan



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



Freshly Made Sketches




















Color Throwdown





















Comments

Vickie Z said…
Love those flowers.. Gorgeous on the white background! So glad you joined us at CTD!
Amy O said…
Ahhhh! This card makes my heart happy! Love the gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Jen Timko said…
This is so pretty! I love the texture and it looks like you have the technique perfected already. Always glad to see you at FMS!
GORGEOUS! Love these beautiful peonies! XX

Popular Posts