Celebrate Copper Feathers:


Hi all!  Happy snowy day to you!  The perfect days to be inside crafting!

I have been on a use my stash and new techniques kick lately.  So that is exactly what I did. 

I dusted off some older feather stamps and stamped in copper metallic pigment ink.  I then (because I was feeling crazy) sprinkled on some clear embossing powder and heat set the feathers.  I was hoping it would give the feathers a distressed "watery" look and it did! 

Next I did some ink blending in pinks, softened the edges, and added a spritz of water.  I am so excited how this card turned out!!


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  WPLUS9 Fanciful Feathers, Sugarpea Designs Celebrate All Things

Die cuts:
 My Favorite Things Blueprints 13

Frosting:  Stampin' Up! inks,  Stampin' Up! cardstock, Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black



I created this card for the following challenge:

CAS(E) this Sketch





















Have a great day - cheers all!


Comments

Popular Posts