A Latte Birthday Wishes:


Happy Monday!  Happy Holiday Monday!  Happy Family Day Monday!!  

Boy oh boy, I love having Mondays off =)

Today I am trying something new (to me) again.  I created a window card:




I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's tulle window card technique.  Although I didn't have tulle, I did have vellum.  Use what you've got, right??!



Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  SugarPea Designs Espresso Yourself

Die cuts:  My Favorite Things Peek-a-Boo Wonky Windows, My Favorite Things Hot Cocoa Cups,
 My Favorite Things Blueprints 13
Frosting:  Stampin' Up! cardstock, Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black




I created this card for the following challenges:

FUSION
(I used the sketch but used some of the inspiration photo as well)






















Just Add Ink











Cheers all!  Hope you enjoy your week!



Comments

stampwithsandy said…
Deanne I am loving all your adorable coffee themed cards! And a wonky stitched window? No way!
Linda Callahan said…
Love these sweet cups! Wonderful colors! So glad you joined us at Fusion!
Jan said…
This is super cute, Deanne! I love how you've created the window to frame your lovely mugs of coffee! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)
Christine Blain said…
Loving those sweet stitched hearts, and the way you've used colour on your card, Deanne. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!
KimB said…
What a cute card Deanne! I love how you used the colours to focus in on the two mugs and how the stitching details add that homespun textured feel. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.
Robyn Oliver said…
Super fun card Deanne, great die cuts, finished beautifully with black sequins
Betty said…
Love the super sweets cups of coffee on your card, Deanne. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at the FUSION card challenge and hope to see you again.

Popular Posts