Merry Monday 233:


Happy Monday all!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  I am finally finding a bit of relief with this head cold, I can finally breathe a bit better!  Not quite 100% but heck, I will take anything!!


This week at Merry Monday, Debbie would like us to create a Christmas card using the FIVE of something:





If you can't tell, I have five thermos filled with warm yummies.  BUT I also have five colours and five words in my sentiment.  That wasn't planned, it just happened LOL.



Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Papertrey Ink Cozy Christmas

Die cuts:  Papertrey Ink Cozy ChristmasMy Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20
Frosting:  My Favorite Things Grid stencil, Stampin' Up! cardstockTsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, Stampin' Up! inks, Canson XL Watercolor paper




You know the drill...
As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations


 

Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!


Comments

Lori Turner said…
Love these thermoses Deanne! So cute!
Notes by Nina said…
Such a fun card Deanne, those thermoses are fantastic.
Just love the grid background behind your quintet of thermoses, Deanne - such a fun mix of colors too!!
Lisa Lara said…
Oh my gosh Deanne, so cute how you used those thermoses. Love!
LeAnne said…
SO fun...I especially love the background!
Julia Aston said…
Love your colorful layered thermos bottles!
Linda said…
Great card this week Deanne. Pretty stneciled background to surround your 5 thermos' of warm yummies. Have a great week. Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Feel better soon.
Marcia Hill said…
FABULOUS card Deanne! I love those thermoses and really like your stenciled background...perfect together!! Hope you're feeling better and having a wonderful week! :0)
I love your thermos images, so sweet!
stampwithsandy said…
This card is a perfect take on the challenge, Deanne! Love those fun thermoses and wish I had them in my stamp stash!
AlisonC said…
What a fun and nostalgic card. Reminds me of trips with my family.
Susan Joyce said…
Love the Thermos images and your sponged background Deanne, fabulous Christmas card.

Popular Posts