Cookies:


I baked cookies!  

Actually I didn't really bake them.  I stamped them.  And that is as close to the kitchen as I like to be =)  




Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Avery Elle Bonjour, My Favorite Things Delicious Birthday
Die cuts:  
My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20
Frosting:  Stampin' Up! cardstock, Stampin' Up! inks, Ranger Studio Blank Canvas paint


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches


















Color Throwdown






















Have a great Sunday all!!!



Comments

Lori said…
Yum! Looks good enough to eat. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!
~amy~ said…
Yes, this is perfect!
Jen Mitchell said…
I think I want some of those cookies! Fun take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Leigh Penner said…
This is so pretty and sweet! Wonderful take on the colour challenge!
Kim S said…
I agree - I like my stamping corner so much more than my kitchen!! LOVE your cookies - fabulous colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Cindy Hall said…
This is fabulous! I love how you used the cookies for the shapes of the sketch. What a fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Popular Posts