Rosy Cheeks:


Good morning all!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far.  I have spent the day crafting and cleaning (I could do without the latter!).

Today I am sharing one of my favourite Christmas sets...  Merry Christmoose!  And every little critter I paint ALWAYS gets rosy cheeks =)


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Merry Christmoose
Die cuts
Reverse Confetti Merry ChristmooseMy Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20

Frosting:  Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, Artist's Loft Necessities Watercolour PanTim Holtz WaterbrushCanson XL Watercolor paper




I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



CAS(E) This Sketch
























AAA Cards






















Comments

Jane said…
Fabulous rosy cheeked and very cute reindeer. Love the ultra modern colour scheme for your tree too. Thanks for linking up at AAA Cards.
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is adorable! Great take on the sketch!
Justine Hovey said…
Beautiful card and fabulously coloured. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards!

Popular Posts