Merry Monday 224:


Happy Monday all!  I hope all of my American friends had a fantastic American Thanksgiving.  This week I put up our Christmas tree - I love it.  Every year.  It make my heart smile.  I just love Christmas.  Obsessed really. 




This week at Merry Monday, Kathy would like us to create a Christmas card with a MASCULINE theme:


I had SO much fun with this card - my heart was smiling the whole time!!  A sweater.  A deer.  Oh my!!




Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Jolly Holiday
Die cuts:  
My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20, My Favorite Things Blueprints 2My Favorite Things Horizontal Stitched StripsMy Favorite Things Comfy Sweater (retired)
Frosting: Tsukineko Versafine Onyx BlackCanson XL Watercolor paper, Artist's Loft Necessities Watercolour PanTim Holtz Waterbrush



You know the drill...
As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations


Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!








Comments

Darling deer sweater, Deanne!! Just love the paper combo and the fun banner too!!
Stampingcountry said…
Ah, a holiday sweater card! You are so clever!
Bonnie said…
I love your Christmas sweater, Deanne! And the view of your Christmas decorations is breathtaking!
Linda said…
Such a sweet little deer adorning your sweater. Thanks for sharing pictures of your beautiful tree. Have a great week.
How cute is this?!!!! Love your darling sweater!
Lori Turner said…
LOVE this, Deanne! That sweater is perfect xoxoxo Oh, and your tree is absolutely amazing! xoxoxo

Popular Posts