Figgy Pudding and Christmas:

Happy Tuesday all!  What a whirlwind of a last few weeks - between holiday crafting, putting up the Christmas tree and decor, and Christmas card creating - life is zooming by in the fast lane.  Hard to believe that in just a few weeks Christmas will be here!!

Since I have a *tiny* obsession with Christmas, I thought I would share a peek of my Christmas tree and our brand new wood burning fireplace!!  We are going to have some nice fires by the tree this Season!



I also had a few moments to make this card with my new favourite stamp set (yes, I know it's an older set but I just recently started 'appreciating' it!)



Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Clearly Besotted Little Pudding, Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler
Die cuts:  Clearly Besotted Little PuddingMy Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 2

Frosting:  Tsukineko Versafine Onyx BlackStampin' Up! inks




I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Fusion (I used the sketch)


















AAA Cards


















Simon Says Stamp (Christmas to Die For)













Comments

Lisa Lara said…
I love your decorated living room Deanne. What a beautiful card! I love the scallop border and baubles.
debby4000 said…
Love your Christmas pudding card, its fabulous.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Popular Posts