SugarPea Mixer:

Hello and welcome to our NEW weekly Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs! 

You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the challenges or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $50 gift certificate to our store!!!

Here is the Mix it Up Challenge!





I knew I wanted bright and fun!!




  • SugarCut Dies:  Heart Journal CardThanksCoffee To Go CupStitched Flags
  • Accessories:  Whatever The Weather Pattern Paper



  •   



    I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


    (enamel dots, pattern paper, die cut)
















    Curtain Call


















    Thanks for the visit and cheers to all!!


    Comments

    Leigh Penner said…
    Oh, I love this, Deanne! It's so fun! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!
    Becca Cruger said…
    This is so adorable, summery and bright! Love it!
    laurie said…
    I love the dies you used! Such a bright fun card.Thanks for playing along with the tic tac toe challenge at The Paper Players this week!
    Oh wow!!!!! This card is fantastic!!!! You nailed those colors!!!!
    Karren said…
    Another fabulous mix of patterns and dies! You are the Queen at this card style, Deanne!
    Deanne, I always LOVE your cards! This is bright, fun and the mix of patterns makes me smile! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX
    Hannelie said…
    Delightful, like a breath of fresh air!
    Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!
    I ADORE your bright colors and patterns! Thanks for joining us for the Curtain Call!

    Popular Posts