Delicious Popscicles:


Happy Sunday all!  I was finally able to enjoy some time in the craft room this weekend - yeah me!  Our sweet puppy, Miss Saffron had surgery on Friday so we spent every minute together this weekend.  She is doing super fantastic - such a champ!  She was spayed and had a bit of dental surgery.





Now, if you know me, I either like my cards with LOTS of patterned paper or LOTS of die cuts.  Or both.... 



Card Ingredients:



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

The Paper Players






















TGIF Challenges















MFT Color Challenge












Have a great Sunday evening - cheers all!!

Comments

~amy~ said…
Miss Saffron is so sweet :)
LOVE your card Deanne!
LeAnne said…
This is such a cute summery card.....love it! Perfect for my sketch, too! Thanks for playing with the Players and using it...hoping the pup is recovering well!
Chloe said…
Gorgeous card Deanne. Make's me long for hot, sunny days (It's still currently middle of winter here in Australia)!! Also glad to hear your little fur baby is doing so well too. Thanks for joining us at TGIF - Chlo x
Jenn said…
Both your puppy and your card are adorable! Love your layering and all the stitched accents. Thank so much for playing along at TGIF challenges this week!
Rochelle Blok said…
What a fun and colourful card, Deanne! Loving all the fabulous layers and the wonderful mix of patterned paper. This just screams summer and fun to me. Thanks for playing along and I hope that we see you again next week at TGIF Challenges. Rochelle xo
Unknown said…
I absolutely love this card!! And I'm like you - lots of layers, lots of patterned paper - what more could you want?? Love the color choices and all the piercing/stitching going on! So glad you joined us for TGIF and hope to see you playing again soon! Feel better Saffron!
Cris G. said…
What a fabulous card... love the blues :). That blue shadowing is genius!
Jaydee said…
So glad Miss Saffron is recovering from her surgeries - she's adorable. I love the mixture of DSPs and die-cuts on this card. So much going on and yet still so clean. Fabulous
So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee
Stampin' Dolce said…
Your card is delicious! Thank-you for taking the TGIF Challenge!

Popular Posts