Merry Monday 180:


Good morning all!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  We had another mild sunny weekend here.  Not a drop of snow yet!

This week at Merry Monday, Debbie has chosen the theme of using a REINDEER on your Christmas card:




I decided on paper piecing instead of colouring my reindeer.  My back has been so terribly sore for the past couple of months that any shortcut I can take, I will.  But this isn't about me, it's about this little cutie pie reindeer - and did you see I put a purple jingle bell on him?  Purple!

I started my layers with My Favorite Things Blueprints.  I then added My Favorite Things Jingle All The Way reindeer and sentiment.




As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations


Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!



Comments

Rosemary said…
oh my goodness... this card is absolutely adorable!!!
Notes by Nina said…
So so cute Deanne, I love your little parade of adorable reindeer.
Purple reindeer? I LOVE it!
Linda said…
Just too cute Deanne. Love your colors. Hope your back is better soon.
Bonnie said…
Oh, what fun! Love that purple, polka dotted reindeer! Have a wonderful week, Deanne!
Kristie Goulet said…
So stinkin' adorable1 Love the purple reindeer and the purple bell! Super fun!
Colleen said…
When I first saw this card, I thought...oh my gosh, how clever...all stamped and then ONE paper pieced! I just think this is so awesome and I love that it is purple!!
Wow - what an awesome idea - and LOVE the bright purple! Hope you have a great weekend, Deanne!
Darling purple reindeer in your row of outline ones, Deanne - just love it!! Thanks for the colorful inspiration at Merry Monday!
The stamped image is so CUTE! And love how you only have one designer paper reindeer in the mix!
Susan Joyce said…
Love your row of reindeer Deanne, especially the purple one with it's purple bell!
Greta said…
Oh for crying out loud--just too cute, Deanne! I adore the purple patterned reindeer & the purple jingle bell is just over the top! This will surely bring big smiles!
What a fantastic card...so adorable. I had entered another challenge whereby they asked for piecing, and I read it as piercing...had never heard of the term piecing even though I do it quite frequently on my cards. Continually learning the terms of scrapping.

Popular Posts