Merry Monday 178:


Good morning all!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  

This week at Merry Monday, Bonnie has chosen the theme of using RED and GOLD on your Christmas card:




I was lucky enough to find one gold foil sheet of paper in my stash - phew!  I always start with My Favorite Things Blueprints, I also added Die-namics Cross-Stitch Circle STAX and Reverse Confetti Doin' the Wave Confetti Cuts.  Lastly I heat embossed a Simon Says Stamp Peace on Earth sentiment and added some wood SSS hearts.



As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations


 


Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!





Comments

Bonnie said…
Oooh! Look at all that shine! Love the waves of alternating shine and color!
That sentiment is awesome too! Have a great week, Deanne!
Colleen said…
Wow! I love the gold and red waves..and all the trim around the card too. Amazing! Heart Hugs, Colleen
Linda said…
Beautiful card Deanne. That gold really sets off the red.
Kristie Goulet said…
LOVE the waves you created here, Deanne! So stunning! Have a great week!
The cuts you used for your beautiful card is spectacular!
Wow, Deanne, this is stunning! Hope you're having a great week!!
I love those waves and that large die - beautiful card!
Notes by Nina said…
What a fabulous design Deanna, I love how shimmery your gold waves are.
Susan Joyce said…
Great texture and shine, and I love the little wooden hearts on your beautiful Christmas card.

Popular Posts