Merry Monday 175:


Good morning all!  I hope you are enjoying your Canadian Thanksgiving long weekend!

This week at Merry Monday, Nina has chosen the theme of using a MOOSE on your Christmas card:




I inked up Reverse Confetti's Marley Moose again without colouring him.  Why?  Why not!!  He's just as cute stamped on patterned paper =)

I also paired him with a bunch of Reverse Confetti Confetti Cuts too!





I created this card for the following challenge:

Reverse Confetti SFYTT



















As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations


Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!



Comments

Wendy said…
How cute is this card!!?? Just love all the pops of color from your mix of papers and your ADORABLE moose! He certainly does not need to be colored and looks fab in his swanky sweater & scarf holding his little gift. Love it!! Hope you have a terrific week, Deanne! :)
Kristie Goulet said…
Awesome use of patterns and colors here, Deanne! LOVE that you left Marley Moose uncolored. He looks perfect stamped on Patterned paper! LOVE this!!! Have a great week!
laurie said…
What a bright fun Christmas card..love it Deanne!
Lesley said…
Great idea girl! He is super cute. Have a happy Thanksgiving my friend. We celebrated yesterday. I made the turkey! Hugs XO
I like the lightness of the stamped designer paper for your moose Deanne!
Bonnie said…
Marley doesn't need any color with all the fantastic fun in the background! Hope you have a great week, Deanne!
Linda said…
An adorable moose to use with your bright fun background papers.
Celeste Goff said…
Such a sweet card! I love the layout on this and how the patterned papers all go together so beautifully!
Notes by Nina said…
Great card Deanne, I love all your wonderful layers.
Deanne, I love all the wonderful pattern papers you used! Hope you enjoy the weekend!
Great card! Who needs to color in Marly when you've got all that gorgeousness going on with the dsp.
Susan Joyce said…
Awesome Christmas card Deanne, I love every detail and the bright colours.
~amy~ said…
I always adore your choice of colors...such a cute card Deanne!
Thanks for playing along with SFYTT!
Hetty said…
Such a happy chritmas card.

Popular Posts