Baby It's Cold:


Happy Tuesday all!  And yes, it is cold outside.  The snow decided to make an appearance today but it is basically melting when it hits the ground.  It is however time for mittens and scarves!!!

I used a number of different companies to complete my card today.  I always start with My Favorite Things Blueprints, I also added Die-namics Vertical Stitched Strips and Die-namics Cross-Stitch Circle STAX.  The sentiments are from Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler and Reverse Confetti Seasonal Sentiments.  Lastly I stamped and fussy cut some cute little mittens from Simon Says Stamp Big Holiday Wishes.

As you can see the card I created is using nothing but non-tradional colours which is my favourite kind of Christmas.  Actually... I like anything related to Christmas... who am I kidding.



I created this card for the following challenge:

The Paper Players
















Have a fantastic Tuesday - cheers all!



Comments

LeAnne said…
Oh my gosh, can one card get any CUTER?! What a sweet confection this is....love the paper, the stitched mats, the mittens, I LOVE IT ALL! Woohoo! So stinkin' sweet! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week and rocking my sketch!
stampwithamyk said…
I love it! That designer paper is awesome, love, love, love the colors. And you've layered your card to perfection! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players, hope to see you again soon!
Deanne, this is just ADORABLE!!!!!!! I LOVE every detail! Layers and Layers of happiness! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX
stampwithsandy said…
Deanne this is absolutely adorable! Love the yummy sweet colors and all your stitched and scalloped layers. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at The Paper Players!
Oh my Deanne - that card is super adorable! The paper is gorgeous and those little mittens are just too cute! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!
Lisa Elton said…
This is absolutely darling!! Love the sweet paper and little mittens. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

Popular Posts