Hello:


Happy Sunday all!  I do hope you enjoyed your weekend.  It is back to school next week and boy did I find out the hard way!  I went to Walmart on Friday afternoon and apparently so did 2000 college, high school, and elementary students with their parents.  I went for milk.  I do not have children.  I should have left but I didn't.  Wow - busier than Christmas!!!  Speaking of Christmas, I saw some Christmas lights on the shelves - I won't lie, I was a little giddy =)

What do I like *almost* as much as Christmas??  Flowers!


Ingredients:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral, Stampin' Up! Mint Macaron, Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Stampin' Up So Saffron

Dies - My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 20My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 24, My Favorite Things MPD Tropical Sensations (retired), Reverse Confetti Woodgrain Confetti CutsReverse Confetti Double Edge Scallop Border
Stamps - My Favorite Things MPD Tropical Sensations (retired), 
My Favorite Things LJD Pretty Poppies

Inks - Stampin' Up! So Saffron, Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral, Stampin' Up! Watermelon Wonder
Others -  My Favorite Things Polka Dot stencilRanger Texture Paste

I created this card for the following challenges:


Just Add Ink








Freshly Made Sketches














The Paper Players
(circle-embossing-mint macaron)














Well that is it for me today - enjoy the last bit of the weekend.  Cheers all!!



Comments

JanR said…
Yeah, don't go to Walmart this time of year. It would have been much easier on you if you would have just found a cow to milk. ;-)

Glad you made it home unscathed so you could make this fantabulous card. Loving the happy colours and all the layers.
Nikki Spencer said…
A real "WOW" Deanne. Love how bold and happy this is...Fabulous use of the Just Add Ink colours. Thanks for joining us this week.
Anonymous said…
Cool card - I really like the bold images and the great curvy, swirly shapes on your card. Very tropical. Chantell JAI
Oh my goodness this is absolutely gorgeous! You have combined all of these challenges perfectly and used the perfect images for your card! Thanks for joining us at FMS and JAI this week!
Christine Blain said…
Well, I was going to preface my comment with "oh my goodness", but won't, since Narelle already expressed what I was thinking! Perfection, Deanne! You've used our challenge colours beautifully, and the bold flowers and texture are outstanding. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!
stampwithamyk said…
That's an awesome card!! Love your layering and embossing. And your flowers are stunning!! Bummer about your trip to Walmart...I have kids and I avoid going there at all costs during the school shopping season. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players, hope to see you again soon!
Jen Mitchell said…
Love all these yummy layers and the tropical colors! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
stampwithsandy said…
What a gorgeous card, Deanne! Love all the precisely cut layers. I'm going to have to check out those blueprint dies. Beautiful colors, too. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!
Jodene said…
Such a beautiful card! I love your use of this weeks colours, thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Add Ink :)
KimB said…
All the textures in this are stunning Deanne and those wonderfully deep coral hibiscus flowers just take my breath away!Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.
Jan said…
Wow, just adore this Deanne! So bold and vibrant and your flowers have so much texture and fun to them! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

Popular Posts