Flower Power:


Today I am "kickin' it old school."  I had received this stamp and die set from Mona Pendleton herself a number of years ago (I do believe she was guesting and sponsoring a DT I was on??).  So today was the first time I actually inked these beauties up.  Hmmm.. what on earth was I waiting for?  I love them!





Ingredients:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Basic Gray, Stampin' Up! Pool Party, Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight

Dies - My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 20My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 24, My Favorite Things MPD Tropical Sensations (retired), My Favorite Things Die-namics Cross-Stitch Circle STAX 
Stamps - 
My Favorite Things MPD Tropical Sensations (retired), My Favorite Things Essential Sentiments
Inks - Stampin' Up! Real Red, Stampin' Up! Pool Party, Stampin' Up Bermuda BayStampin' Up! Daffodil Delight, Stampin' Up! Watermelon Wonder

Others - Stampin' Up! Candy DotsMy Favorite Things Polka Dot stencil

I created this card for the following challenges:


MFT Wednesday Sketch















colourQ
















Thanks for the visit!  Enjoy your Sunday all!!!  Cheers!






Comments

Michelle said…
Such a striking card,Deanne!!! Love your fun confetti background and lovely tropical flowers! Thanks for joininhg us at ColourQ!
Юрате said…
Очень красивая открытка!!! Волшебство!!)
Kim Heggins said…
This is absolutely gorgeous! I love your wonderful design and your flowers are amazing. What a sweet way to say congratulations! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!
Susan R. Opel said…
ER. MAH. GERD!

I love this. Tons!

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things
Susan R. Opel said…
You've been spotted!

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2015/09/youve-been-spotted-september-8-2015.html

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

Popular Posts