Merry Monday 149:


Hi all!  Happy Monday to you - I hope you had a super fantastic weekend.  I did some Spring cleaning and also got to spend some time in my craftroom.

This week at Merry Monday, Debbie has chosen the theme of using monochromatic BLUES on your Christmas card:




Everything you see below are products from Reverse Confetti including Tag MeCircle 'n Scallops, and Circle Garland Confetti Cuts.  The sentiment is from RC's Seasonal Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  I finished it all off with some Doodlebug Winter Sprinkles, American Crafts twine, and Studio Calico clothespin.




As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations

Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!




Comments

Ingrid said…
I just LOVE your design Deanne! Those strung lights are great. :)
Notes by Nina said…
Fabulous card , I love all the wonderful elements.
Bonnie said…
What a pretty garland! I love how you've clipped that bow! Have a wonderful week, Deanne!
Karren said…
You do amazing things with Reverse Confetti products and this is no exception! Love how you've used these products with the challenge.
Jessi Fogan said…
Oh my fabulousness! Love the clustered embellies and the wee little clip! Thanks so much for having me along as GD this week :)
Kristie Goulet said…
I love when you use RC products on your cards, you always rock them! LOVE this one! Have a great week!
Tracey McNeely said…
Love this card, you lvoe RC the way I do. The garland is so festive and I love your little clip!
I just never think to use my dies like this -- thanks so much for the inspiration! LOVE your layout and all the wonderful elements!!
Pretty how you used the sentiment as your focal point!
Wendy said…
Oh so very pretty, Deanne! Love your design and that cute tag & sentiment! Cute, cute, cute! :)

Popular Posts