Feather Bunches:


Happy New Year to you all!!  I took some time off from the craftroom over the holidays and now can't wait to play with all my new crafting goodies.

Speaking of new goodies...  oh wait, there are all old goodies on this card LOL.

I started with papers from MME Chalk Studio and Carta Bella Bundled Up collections, added some Spellbinder die Feathers, and stamped a Altenew Label Love in Onyx Black VersaFine ink.  I finished the card off with some stitching and Doodlebug and MME enamel dots.

I wanted to add pink to the card, but wanted it to have a more masculine feel, so I chose blue =)





I created this card for the following challenge:
Fusion (I used both - minus the pink)



Photobucket

Comments

lauren bergold said…
oooh! what a fabulous thank you card AND an awesome take on both halves of the FUSION challenge--minus the pink, lol :)
Diana K said…
Love how you fused the sketch wi9th the inspiration photo. Fabulous design choices!
~amy~ said…
LOVE this Deanne....awesome mix of colors and patterns!
Michelle said…
Deanne, this is gorgeous! I love the colours you chose. Thanks for joining us at Fusion's 1st birthday celebrations!
SmilynStef said…
Love those patterned flowers ... so fun ... so very glad you helped us celebrate our First Anniversary at Fusion Card Challenge.
Michelle Lupton said…
Love those scattered enamel dots! Thanks so much for joining us for our birthday challenge at FUSION! :)
Jeanne J. said…
The pop of blue in the accents has me hypnotized... dont mind me.. just gonna stare a while! So pretty!

Popular Posts