Take Care:


Hi all!!  It is stormy out today which makes it the perfect weather to be crafting.

I am stepping away from Christmas (just for a quick moment) but don't be too worried about me, I have plenty more Christmas cards to make =)

I started with Clearly Besotted Fresh Flowers embossed with Stampendous! White embossing powder on kraft paper.  I coloured it in with some Copics.  The sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse Say It Loud, which I stamp on vellum and also embossed.  Lastly I added American Crafts twine and Doodlebug enamel dots.  (I can not for the life of me remember which pad of paper I took the DP from).






I created this card for the following challenge:
Freshly Made Sketches



Enjoy your weekend - cheers!!!


Photobucket

Comments

Becca Cruger said…
Gorgeous! I love how you've interpreted the sketch and your colors are great with that printed background. I think everything in blogland is Christmas, Christmas, Christmas so it's nice to see a non-holiday card. :)
Linda Callahan said…
Gorgeous.....just gorgeous!
JanR said…
I have to echo the other two commenters....gorgeous!
Annette said…
This is so pretty Deanne. I love the pinks and the vellum. Just so pretty.
Hugs
Annette
xx
Jenny said…
This is sooooo pretty! Love the type print background!
~amy~ said…
Deanne, this is gorgeous.
FABULOUS colouring and a a stunning card, just had to pop over from FMS to have a closer look! Hazel x
Cindy Hall said…
Wow! This is so beautifully crafted! Love your choice of papers and colors, and those flowers are magnificent. You've topped it off with the perfect embellishments, too! Really gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
SonjaK said…
I love kraft paper, I love Copics, I love vellum. I don't know why I never brought the three together but you have done this brilliantly!

Popular Posts