Snowy Season's Greetings:



Hi all!  I have been making so many cards for challenges, but time seems to slip away and the challenge is long over.  So I thought I better put this post together quickly so I could play along =)

I started with some Doodlebug Santa Express and this super fun sentiment is Paper Smooches Christmas Words 2 Wise Dies.  I added Reverse Confetti Double Edge Scalloped Border and Let It Snow Confetti Cuts and finished it all off with some stitching and Doodlebug and MME enamel dots







I created this card for the following challenge:
Freshly Made Sketches



Photobucket

Comments

Deanne, I like how you play with colors and that die-cut sentiment. Just perfect cut!
Valentyna
Karren said…
Fabulous card, Deanne! I love how the sentiment takes centre stage. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Kim S said…
Such a great combination of fun sentiment and funky snowflakes - just perfect with the Christmas stripes! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Popular Posts