04.09.14:


Hi all!  I do hope you have been enjoying your week, hard to believe it's half over already!


I had bough some ink sprays a while back and decided to give them a go.  Uhm, wow - I had ink EVERYWHERE.  I also used about 10 pieces of cardstock as it literally looked like I took a bottle of ink and dumped it by accident.

 I was finally happy with this piece and went with it.  Practice, practice, practice!

Card Ingredients:
Stamps:  Stampendous! Jumbo Peony, Stampendous! sentment
Inks:   Memento Galaxy Gold, Ranger Dylusions Vibrant Turquoise and Melted Chocolate Ink Spray, Colorbox Frost White
Cardstock:  Recollections
Bits/Bobs:  Lawn Fawn Peace Joy Love sequins, Stampendous! White embossing powder
Tools:  heat gun


I created this card for the following challenges:
 The Paper Players - three of something
Less is More - turquoise




Thanks for the visit - cheers!!
Photobucket

Comments

Chrissie said…
This looks absolutely stunning Deanne!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Annette said…
Wow, this is really different. I love the contrasting sentiment too.
LeAnne said…
Beautiful, Deanne! You're right about practice....I could never get the hang of those sprays either! Love the sequins and that sentiment is sweet! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week for my "three spree" challenge!
Irish Cherokee said…
Very delicate Deanne. The spray, on the card anyway, Gives the impression of rain. Very nicely done.
Linda Beeson said…
This is so pretty, great idea
Mistys Mum said…
A really pretty card. x
Marie said…
Practice makes perfect, Deanne and this card fits that statement.
Nance Leedy said…
Deanne, this is stunning! I think your ink spray is perfectly gorgeous! Lovely card...Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Players!
Skylark said…
Stunning card, this really caught my eye from all the entries on 'Less is More'. Stef
stampwithsandy said…
Just beautiful, Deanne! I love the embossed flower and your spraying is perfect. Sounds messy but fun! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!
lin_ka1 said…
Kartka jest piękna. Ta odrobina ciepłych brązów dodaje jej charakteru. Gratuluję i pozdrawiam
Anne said…
Super card Deanne!
Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More this week
Anne
LIM Designer
Fabulous use of this stamp! Love the spray behind the embossed flower.
Bonnie said…
I've steered away from sprays for that very reason. But I love how this turned out and may give it a try after all!

Popular Posts