This is YOUR Day:


Good morning all!  Wednesday again...  blink and it's over :)

This week's challenge at Papercraft Star is "Happy Birthday":



I inked up some my JustRite (Amazing Paper Graces) stamps and stamped my little heart out.  I added my bow and decided I didn't like the look of it so I pinned up the ends - I'm still not sure if I am a fan of it or not, but what's done is done :)

Card Ingredients:  JustRite A New Day (Amazing Paper Graces) sentiments, JustRite For All You Do and It's Sew Vintage (Amazing Paper Graces) flourish stamps, MME papers, Recollections cardstock, Wild Orchid flowers, Celebrate It ribbon, Recollections gems, Craftsmart Black ink, Amazing Paper Graces February Kit - button, Wilton doily, burlap.  Tools: sewing machine, Amazing Paper Graces December's kit (Spellbinders), Lattice Pendant Shapeabilities, Simon Says Flourish Die, Making Memories edge distresser.

I made this card for the following challenges:  Joanna Sheen - layers, *Sentimental Sundays - flowers, *Timeless Tuesday - glitter/shine, JustRite Friday Challenge - colours:

Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamie's beautiful creations:
 Allisa
Anitra
Jan
Sylvia
Ros

Thanks for taking the time to come for a visit.  Cheers!

Photobucket

Comments

~amy~ said…
There is something about yellow...it screams happy.
Jingle said…
This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
Sylvia said…
I love your yellow on this happy card, Deanne, also like the way you wove your die cuts around that ribbon! Have a happy Wednesday.
Archana Joshi said…
I love happy yollow colour. You followerd inspiriation picture really good. Love the flowers and all. Thanks for your take at Sentimental Sundays challenge this week.
Hugs,
Archana
NGCARDS said…
Gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing along at Joanna Sheen! xxx
Broni said…
This is gorgeous! I love all your sparkle and shine! Thanks so much for joining us in the Timeless Tuesday challenge!
Sleepy Stamper said…
Beautiful card Deanne that bow is just so lovely!

Anitra
Unknown said…
Your card is just STUNNING. I really love your bow.
Shona said…
Beautiful! I love the bow!
Sheri said…
I love your flowers and the stamps you chose - just beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)
Allisa said…
Love your bow treatment and the bling center is gorgeous!
Marge said…
I think how you did your bow is GENIUS -- LOVE it -- LOVE your whole GORGEOUS card!!!

Popular Posts