Vintage Christmas 1, 2, 3:


Good morning.  I woke up this morning and seriously thought it was Friday.  Such a disappointment when I realized it was only Thursday.  Oh well, almost there!

I found these adorable vintage prints at The Feathered Nest, and decided to make three cards.  I can hardly get one card done in one sitting, not sure why I decided to try three.  But I did it :)

ETA:  Unfortunately the sketch challenge doesn't except these as digital stamps as they are more like digital prints??  :(  I have to rethink all my cards, as I use a lot of prints.  I have just thought of them as digis, but I suppose they really aren't.  I will have to remember that for next time.



Card Ingredients:  MME papers, Recollections cardstock, Recollections flowers, Recollections gem brads, Wilton doilies, Recollections pearls, American Crafts jute.  Tools:  sewing machine.


I made these cards for the following challenges:  Stamping Sensations - traditional Christmas, My Time to Craft - vintage, Christmas Challenges - sketch (do not display) with stitching.


Have a wonderful day.  I am off to do some Christmas shopping at lunch which always puts a smile on my face.


Photobucket

Comments

OMGOsh these are so fabulous, love the vintage feel and the great card designs!
Sheri Gilson said…
Gorgeous Vintage Christmas cards!! Love them!!
Jingle said…
Wow! These are SO pretty!
nicolet said…
You made three lovely cards! But they can't joining at the challenge of CCWS, because you don' t have user a (digi)stamp. I'm so sorry. Hope to see you the next time.
Hugs Nicolet
Ros Crawford said…
You're definitely on a roll ... these are fabulous!
Debbie said…
These are all beautiful!!! I just found some vintage Christmas images, so now I have some inspiration on how to use them!! ;)
pinky said…
Beautiful vintage cards! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky
Lynne said…
I really like the papers, flowers, doilies, gems, and digital prints that you used to make these three cards. The colors are also terrific. Magnificent creations, Deanne!
brenda said…
A really gorgeous collection of vintage Christmas cards Deanna.

Thanks so much for joining in our Traditional Christmas theme at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x
Anonymous said…
Terrific article! This is the kind of info that are meant to be shared
across the web. Shame on the search engines for now
not positioning this post upper! Come on over and talk over with my web site .
Thanks =)

my blog :: スーパーコピー時計
Anonymous said…
I really like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and coverage!

Keep up the amazing works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.

Feel free to visit my blog post :: ロレックスコピー

Popular Posts