Red & Gold Thank You...




Good morning peeps - well it's back to the daily work grind for me.  I have had a wonderful Christmas holiday and I am not looking forward to things being "normal" again LOL.  While many people have today off, I volunteered to go into work today, what was I thinking???!!

Cupcake Craftroom (challenge:  Anything Goes) has asked me to be this month's guest designer, and of course I said yes!

I am so excited to share my card with you all today, it's my favorite shabby card to date!  I even brought out the embossing gun and powder!
Card Ingredients:  Cupcake Crafts Traditions digi paper pack;  Waltzing Mouse Vintage Labels 18;  Stampendous! Pirate Gold embossing powder;  CraftSmart Chocolate and Gold inks;  Labels 18 Nestie;  BasicGrey Little Black Dress chipboard;  Fiskars Threading Water border punch and Round corner punch;  Prima button;  Martha Stewart baker's twine;  Celebrate It ribbon.  Tools:  sewing machine.

I made this thank you card for the following challenges:  Simon Says Stamp and Show -  something old (red ribbon), something new (stamp, button, twine, papers, chipboard);  Simon Says Stamp - anything goes;  Lily Pad - use chipboard;  BasicGrey - anything goes using BasicGrey (see actual products above);  Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge - sketch #78:


Have a wonderful day and thanks for all your continued support!

Photobucket

Comments

Kelly S. said…
What an elegant card! I love the big bold bow with the lovely soft patterns in green. That label embossed in gold looks fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with the WMSC, come again SOON :)!!
OOOHHH your cards are always soooo AMAZING!! This one turned out so beautiful!!!

Happy New Year!!

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*
Lynne Forsythe said…
Deanne.....I must agree..this is one PRETTY AMAZING card!!

THANKS bunches for playin along with this weeks challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!
Lynne said…
First off, congratulations Deanne for being asked to be Guest Designer. That's a real honor. And this is my favorite Shabby Card that you've made so far. It is truly stunning.
This card is glorious! I love the colors and the detail you've added - from the bow's center, to the gems, to the sewed part - a really lovely card! : )

Thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube
~amy~ said…
wowza girl...love this!
Lin said…
Love the lime and rich red together - thanks so much for joining us at Lily Pad Cards!
Jean Martin said…
Oh wow Deanne! This is so elegant! What a wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing it with us at WMSC! :)
Gerdine said…
This card has so many details in it! Love it! IN special the blue (chipboard?) flower and the tiny star! Amazing, how you could mix so many challenges in one card! Love it!
Savitri said…
This card is just gorgeous!! I love the rich red colour! Awesome awesome!
Lin said…
What a lovely mix of colors and patterns - so glad you shared this with us at Lily Pad Cards!
Nancy K said…
This card is a real stunner, loving that wonderful color combo and all the gorgeous detail! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards.
Anonymous said…
I want to show some appreciation to you for bailing me out of such a setting. Right after looking out throughout the the web and obtaining tips that were not powerful, I thought my life was gone. Living without the presence of solutions to the difficulties you have fixed all through your entire short article is a crucial case, as well as ones which may have badly affected my entire career if I had not noticed your blog. Your own personal natural talent and kindness in taking care of a lot of stuff was invaluable. I am not sure what I would've done if I had not come upon such a step like this. I'm able to at this point look forward to my future. Thank you so much for the expert and amazing guide. I won't think twice to endorse the blog to anyone who should get guidelines on this area.
Cold One Ankle Wrap

Popular Posts