CDS December Release...




Good morning friends,  it's New Release Day at Clear Dollar Stamps.  And I have two cards to share with you.  It's nice to get away from the Christmas cards and do some flowery birthday cards.

I used Roses to Die For digi and paper set:
Card Ingredients:  Clear Dollar Stamps Digi;  Clear Dollar Stamps papers;  Bazzill and Recollections cardstock;  Cuttlebug Script embossing folder;  Fiskars Threading Water border punch;  Recollections pearls;  Dress It Up button;  We R Memory Keepers Referee baker's twine.  Tools:  sewing machine. 

I made this Red Rose card for the following challenges: Stampin' Sisters in Christ - birthdays;    Crafty Cardmakers - use an image three times;  The Ribbon Carousel - tangled twine.


I have been hoarding my silk flowers, but I think I have found the perfect fit!
 I used Totally Tag Happy Birthday sentiment for this card:
Card Ingredients:  Clear Dollar Stamps Digi;  K&Co shimmer papers;  Bazzill and Recollections cardstock;  Circle and Beaded Circle Nesties;  Jolee's Boutique satin flower;  recycled ribbon;  Recollections gems.

I made this Orange Satin flower card for the following challenges:  Allsorts - it takes two use two colors (can use white as base too);  Scrapbook Sisters - two colors;  Inspirational Card Sketches:


Thanks for taking the time to come and visit me :)

Photobucket

Comments

Mummylade said…
What fantastic creations, the flowers are absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Jingle said…
WOW! These are absolutely stunning!
Hey Deanne,
I love your cards, especially the one with the bright rose on it! Do you know Ed Hardy? Over here he is a famous tatoo art man and your card made me think about him directly. That is HUGE!
Well you should be a winner this time.

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*
J said…
Such lovely cards - thank you for sharing them with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Jackie
Lynne said…
Absolutely gorgeous and stunning floral cards!
brenda said…
Two super creations Deanne.

Thank you so much for joining my ‘It Takes Two’ theme at Allsorts Challenge this week and good luck.

B x
Unknown said…
Beautiful samples Deanne!
Thanks so much for playing with my rose digi! It always amazes me to see the beautiful creations others do with my illustrations!

Hugs,
True :D
Susie Little said…
So Beautiful! Thank you for playing at ICS! xx
Mynn xx said…
Oh, these are AMAZING!!! The pink and black and white are stunning--and that blue and orange is beautiful!!! LOVE the twine and the bling in the middle of the orange flower! :)
Mari said…
Amazing flowers!!! Yours card are great!
Thanks for playing at ICS :)
Danielle Daws said…
So pretty! I love them both. :-) Thanks for joining in with RCC!
Laurel said…
Amazing creations! Thanks for playing at RCC!

Popular Posts