Brad Hugs...




Good morning - I had such a great weekend. Saturday was Christmas decorating day and Sunday I spent most of the day on the couch being lazy.  It's been awhile!

Today's DT Challenge: The new theme at StampFairy Challenge is a sketch and to finish the inside of your card.

I used Brad Angel, I love his tiny little wings peaking out.


(The finished inside)
Card Ingredients: StampFairy digi;  American Crafts Jolly papers;  Recollections cardstock;  Copics;  Gelly Roll white pen;  Circle Nesties;  Martha Stewart Mica tinsel glitter;  Dress It Up buttons;  hemp twine.  Tools:  sewing machine.

I made Brad for the following challenges: Birthday Sundaes - birthday;  Wags 'n Whiskers -  snow angels;   Lollipop Crafts - B is for... (birthday, Brad, blue);  Fab 'n' Funky - birthdays.



Have a great Monday.

Photobucket

Comments

Angi Barrs said…
Awwww super cute. Love the polka dots.
Annette said…
I can't believe I had not seen this image before. He's so cute, and I love the colours and papers, they're so bright. I love your card Deanne. Annette xx
Julia said…
Very nice! Love the papers/colors and the inside design is great! :)
Aww this is such a cutie card... love that image and the all the detailing to your card....
Maribel said…
This is a wonderful card! I love all the layers you added and the stitching is amazing! Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!
Maribel
Lynne said…
Lovely, indeed! And to see how you decorated the inside of your card, is wonderful.
Sonia said…
Hello Deanne
Wonderful creation!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts, good luck!
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Aww how fun and bright and colourful, love it Deanne xxx
Sheila said…
Very lovely card!

Sheila
http://2pawprints.blogspot.com
Cyndi said…
Such a fun card and love the image! Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts!
Debbie said…
This is sooooo cute!! Love the bear! The papers are great and I really like all the stitching!!

http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/
Sharon Basel said…
So darn cute with such fun papers and colors. I just love this adorable card!

Popular Posts