Barry Peekers Birthday...




Good morning.  I could use a bit more coffee as I can't think straight yet.  It has taken me five minutes just to write these first few sentences :)

Today's DT Challenge: The continued theme at StampFairy Challenge is glitter.
Glitter can be so much fun, I love sprinkling it over anything.

I used a recent New Release:  Peekers Barry.  I made him quite large and ran out of my lightest grey Copic marker, it was a struggle to get him colored nicely.
Card Ingredients: StampFairy digi;  Recollections papers;  Recollections cardstock;  Copics;  Circle Nestie;  Martha Stewart Crystal glitter;  Doodlebug Designs buttons;  We R Memory Keepers Slate baker's twine.  Tools:  sewing machine.

I made Birthday Barry for the following challenges:  Sweet Stampin' - birthdays  Sketch Saturday - sketch 182:

Do have a great Monday!

Photobucket

Comments

Ms Schnaderle said…
Hello Deanne,

I love your adorable Barry.
It is such a pleasure to peek in your blog.

Big Hug
Ms Schnaderle
Tracey T said…
Fabulous card! Love the sweet image and the bright colours - your stitching is fab too! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x
Annette said…
Deanne, I just had to pop over her to say how much I love your Peeker Barry card. He's adorable. Shame about your copic, I just ran out of my fave blue!! I've ordered a refill but the pen doesn't seem to have lasted very long before needing it. Or maybe I just use blue a lot !!! LOL
Annette xx
Angi Barrs said…
Adorable. Love the buttons and the twine. :)
Chris (catt871) said…
OMG! I LOVE this big huge Barry!!!! SOOOO cute!!!! LOVE the colours too!!! SO CUTE!!!!
Hugs,
Chris
Chrissy said…
So cute Deanne...love the patckwork papers..I must have two cups of coffee before I start my posts in the morning, or else I would get no where..

Luv CHRISSYxx
Derek said…
Awesome card whiskers!!!! :)
Lynne said…
Your coloring is amazing. We'd never know your copic was getting low. Another terrific card!
Gerda said…
Adorable hon!!! One of my favorite cards made by you!!!
Deanne, this is priceless. I love all the stitching you have added. Barry is adorable.
Hugs, Nancy
Unknown said…
Awww yes he looks large :) BUT I love him like this :) Fantastic card Deanne as always and your stitching is fantastic xxx
Janneke said…
What a pretty card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week!
Faye said…
This is soooooooooo adorable! I am LOVING the stitching too. Thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday and good luck. x

Popular Posts