SSW 83 - By LORi Designs



Good morning, I need a strong cup of coffee already - it feels like this week will never end. Too bad the holidays are over already. Oh well, I guess there is always trusty weekends :)

It is the first challenge of 2011 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday today. We had a great turnout last week and had many amazing entries - thanks for all your support!

Our sponsor this week is By LORi Designs.

The winner this week gets a $10 gift certificate - awesomeness!
I have wanted to work with Lori's images for many months but have never seemed to find the time. I was so excited to see that she was our January 5th sponsor!

I used Miss Avery...


...on Arlana's wonderful sketch:


Usually this kind of image would scream to me "use lots of pink!!!" but I thought I would try a different color combo. I think it turned out quite well.



Card Ingredients:
By LORi Designs image; Deja Views Soda Pop papers; Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; Copics, Gelly Roll white pen; Rectangle Nesties; Stampendous! Blue glitter; Dress It Up buttons; Recollections gems.



I do hope you will check out the rest of the DT creations as well as our awesome sponsor:



Thank you for being a friend.
Photobucket

Comments

Jingle said…
This is so cute! I love the glitter!
Anonymous said…
So cute I love the way you give them like little dimples (if that's the right word) great LO too! hugs Samantha :0)
Jackie Randolph said…
Love the beautiful color combo Deanne. She is just adorable with the bling!
Linda Anderson said…
Hi Deanne. Miss Avery looks magnificent in blues and greens! A fabulous color combination. And I love that rhinestone swirl with buttons mixed in...so very clever you are!!!

Linda
Angi Barrs said…
Super sweet. I love the bling on the little skirt. :)
Jeannie said…
Just tu-tu sweet...hehe! I love all of the swirly rhinestones and her glittery skirt.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Love the colors, she really is cute.
Hugs
Tanya
Cheryl said…
Awww, cute! I love how you placed the buttons and added the bling.
Sheri Gilson said…
Hi Deanne!! Avery looks adorbale and I love all the bling!! We had so much fun sponsoring this weeks challenge!!
Hugs~
Sheri
By LORi Designs
ohhh Deanne, I love your gorgeous little girl with her little freckles. She is so cute. I love how you used glitter on her skirt. All the added bling is wonderful! Super cute card!
Hugs Nancy
Oh Deanne, your cards are always so bright and cheery! I love the glittery tutu and your added bling! One of these days I am going to have to learn how to use my white pen! You always do such a beautiful job with it!
Sharon Basel said…
Adorable card Deanne! I really like the color combo you chose. Your ballerina is so perfectly colored and I love her sparkly skirt. Great embellishments - love the buttons with the gems and how you positioned them randomly - great touch.
Hugs,
Sharon
Genevieve said…
Beautiful Deanne! Your wee ballerina is so very cute, I love her sparkly tutu & the bling is fab!!!

Tc
Genevieve
nessy said…
just gorgeous deanne ~ what a sweet image and love the colour combo!
vanessa xx
Anonymous said…
Great card, the sparkly flourish is wonderful on the side, thanks for the inspiration!!
Heide said…
Adorable, love the sparkle swirls and fun colors with t cute image.
Kathie said…
Hi Deanne, this is such a pretty card love your bright colours and all that bling. Just got back from the beach for a few days and the weekend for my brother wedding.
Thanks so much for my blog award, will start working on that today.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Popular Posts