Bee Crafty - Happy New Year!

Happy 2011!!!

Bee Crafty is ringing in the New Year with a fresh new monthly challenge: Happy New Year!

I went with something wild and fun - when I saw Seated Bunny, I just knew I wanted him to be a party animal!

Like Melissa (my Bee Crafty DT buddy) said, he looks like he will have a wild hangover after New Years!

Card Ingredients:
Bee Crafty image; me and my BIG ideas papers; Recollections cardstock; Black Copic; Gelly Roll white pen; Label Eight Nesties; Dress It Up buttons; Celebrate It ribbon; hemp twine.



I made this bunny card for the following challenges:

Enjoy your weekend, I think I will take a day off from everything and just enjoy the day!
Happy New Year!

Photobucket

Comments

Angi Barrs said…
Seated Bunny is adorable. Love the colors. Happy New Year to ya!
Dotty Jo said…
Happy New Year Deanne - thats one fabulously crazy bunny! Jo x
Lynda said…
Happy New Year Deanne and I love your 'wild' card.

Love Lynda xxx
Juls said…
gorgeous colours!!! fun fun card! Love it!! Hugs Juls
Really fun card.Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges it is always nice to see your cards. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugs, Patricia
Helen Dooley said…
What a fun way to start the new year.Thanks so much for sharing with us at FOr Fun.

Popular Posts