Harry Potter Blog Hop

It's BLOG HOP time!!!!!!!


I have been fortunate enough to be asked to join Bugaboo's Harry Potter Blog Hop as I am the Biggest Fan for October. I was thrilled to be asked!!! Even though I am gone this week (in fact, I am at the airport at this very moment), I just couldn't give up the chance to work with my little friends from Hogwarts.

BLOG HOP ORDER

Jodie Mackrell

Paul Ford

Joy Stagg

Jackie Rakoski

Tammy Miller

Rae Anne Springer

Audrey Ernst

Cammy Wall

Melissa Sackman

Jackie Randolph

Sandye Curry

Lori Padberg

Scrappy

Michele L

Jenny Erichson

Min Kwiatkowski, GD for 10/2010

Deanne Kay, Biggest Fan for 10/2010 (that's me!!)


{Blog Hop Instructions are at the bottom of this post}

I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I have seen the first 5 movies probably 50 times each and can recite right along with the characters. Plus I have completed the Harry Potter Lego game on the Wii **heehee** I can't wait for Deathly Hallows in 3D at the theatres in November!

I was able to work with Draco Malfoy. I tried to keep him as true to the character as possible - he is wearing a green Slytherin sweater :)

Oh that mischievous Malfoy!

"Wingardium Leviosa" is a levitation spell :)
Card Ingredients:
Bugaboo image; Recollections cardstock; Making Memories paper; Copics; Cuttlebug Script folder; Label Nestie; Craft Smart Black ink; Recollections ribbon and pom poms; stamping bella gems.



Blog Hop Instructions:

You have four chances to win digis today! As you're hopping today, do the following:


1. Comment on each blog - one random commenter will win a Harry Potter image of their own choosing!


2. HUNT DOWN HAGRID: Take note of how many Hagrid pictures are in the hop- e-mail bugaboocontest@gmail.com with your answer by 10/16/2010 at 7:00 AM EST. One winner will be drawn from all the correct answers to win a Harry Potter image of their choosing! Write in your subject line: HUNT DOWN HAGRID pictures.


3. Take note of the Harry Potter related questions, write down the answers to all the questions, and e-mail your answers to bugaboocontest@gmail.com by 10/16/2010 at 7:00 AM EST. One winner will be drawn from all the correct answer to win 7 Bugaboo images of their choosing (does not include the new HP releases). **You will also get to participate as a guest designer for an upcoming challenge!! Write in your subject line: Harry Potter related questions.

**You need to send separate e-mails for #2 and #3, if you combine them, you will not be eligible for the drawing



I do hope you all have fun. I know I enjoyed working with Malfoy. I can't wait to purchase the whole Harry Potter set - wahooooie!!

Stay crafty my friends.

Photobucket

Comments

Paul said…
A superb card Deanne. Great having you on board for this hop and challenge. You're right, he does look great in his green sweater.
TFS
Paul
sgc said…
Your card is perfect! You have all of the right touches on it. I love the layout!
Debra said…
Beautiful card! Thanks for the hop
JanR said…
Love that you put a spell on the card. Nice touch!
Min said…
How cool - I love that you included the levitation spell on the card!! So glad you could join us this month!!
Safe travels!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Joy said…
this is a fun fun card, so glad to have you join us today!
JoAnne said…
Really nice! I noticed the green sweater right away. I too and a huge fan, as all my family including my grown children! Love your work and thank you for sharing.
Melissa S. said…
I just love this, the green sweater is great. I love all the layers you used. Yummmmm
Jackie Randolph said…
So happy to have you with us as we hop along the blogs. I love his green sweater, ribbon, pom pom ribbon and the spell is awesome!!
Congrats again on being selected as the Biggest Fan. Your card is fabulous!
Rae Anne said…
Deanne, to say that we're jumping-up-and-down thrilled to have you is a vast understatement. . .;) You're card is simply smashing (DUH!)! Thank for the translation. . .For a minute I thought Paul might have taught you some Welsh. . .;) MWAH!
Scrappy said…
Omigoodness Deanne! Yet another fantastic card! Love your coloring and layout! A stroke of genius to use a spell for your sentiment too! We are just so lucky to have you as Bugaboo's Biggest Fan this month!
Arianne said…
The use of that skull-ribbon is so clever with this image. Love it!
Jenny said…
Wonderful card! I love the little ribbon bits at the bottom. Great job!
Tink said…
FANTASTIC CARD!
DQ said…
Amazing card, loving all the texture and black.
TFS
Jodie Mackrell said…
HI Deanne! so glad to have you as our biggest fan of the month! your cards is amazing! love all the textures and the colors! teh skull ribbon is very cool!
Julia said…
Great Harry Potter themed card! Nice use of the levitation spell name in the embellishment :o) Love that RIP/graveyard themed paper on the bottom and little skull about the wand! Groovy!
Chaosmaus said…
Great blog hop and nice card
Shelley said…
Lucky you, being a part of the Har Repotter blog hop. And such a great card! Well done.
Brook said…
Love the dark paper & ribbon. Very eerie effect.
Amy said…
Love your card!
Great card Deanne! Glad you could join us!
*Alison* said…
WOW!! such a wonderful creation.. I LOVE the colors and the way you put your card together.. :) HUGS
Julye said…
Love how you've colouresd and the fab @mark' ribbon too.
Noe said…
WOW! WOW! WOW! Great card... Love your spell :0) TFS
Catherine said…
Your card is fantastic Deanne and I adore the ribbon ! Just fab ! Hugs and love from Catherine
Lyndi said…
Love your card. The colours are just perfect. I've also watched the films about a gazillion times and would still watch again LOL.
Lxx
Lori said…
Congrats on being the biggest fan Deanne! Well deserved! :)
I love your card. Perfect colors and papers as always!
Wow Deanne, luck you to be picked as the biggest fan for October 2010... that is soo cool. I love your card and as usual, it is colored up to perfection. Hope you are having a wonderful trip.
Nancy
Trickut said…
Great card, love that ribbon! Def. Malfoy thanks for sharing!

Rachel
gl2814@zoominternet.net
Unknown said…
Deanne, wow what a great card. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for our HP Hop, it means so much to us to have such great followers, I hope you enjoyed your stay and that we will be seing you again very soon! I hope you are having a great vacation!
hi deanne,
great card! I also browed through your blog a bit more and must say that I love what I saw!
I'm so happyyou were selected as BB biggest fan! congrats
Jackie said…
This is super sweet! I love how you colored in the image and your layout is perfect! Thanks for joining us on the blog hop too, you did an amazing job!
April said…
Draco looks great in his green!! Am so happy to see all of the HP inspiration....can't wait to take in the latest movie (our family will have an HP viewing weekend prior to this and watch them ALL)!!
Gale said…
Perfect illustration of Draco! Just what I imagine him to be.
Great hop I think i found all the hagrid pics now lets hope i can answer all the ?'s.
Lots of great projects too.
Mary said…
Great card! And such a fun hop!
Julie said…
Wow this is gorgeous! Love the layers of dp and those pretty buttons!
Linda said…
WOW what a fabulous card....great ribbon and ball trim!!!
Anonymous said…
All I can say is this card is simply amazing!! It is so true to Draco!! Great job!! I am loving the dp and ribbon as well as the sentiment!!!!
Teehee, I love your card, it's the perfect representation of Draco! Thanks so much for this fun hop :D

Popular Posts