Spoil Your Dog Day


Good morning! How does morning sneak up so quickly!??! I am sure you all can relate: go, go, go... then bedtime... then up again. And wash, rinse and repeat...

My tip for today: wash your hands if you get ink on them!! I had red ink on my finger tip and I put a big smudge on my finished image. THAT SUCKS!! Wash, rinse, and repeat LOL! I had a great idea though: have baby wipes in your craft room! Great to wipe up those dirty little fingers (yours!)

I have a fun card to share with you all. What is fun, sassy, and filled with animal print???

Ruby Tequila!

She is sassin' that dress!


Card Ingredients:
me & my BIG ideas animal print paper; Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; Bugaboo image; Copics; Primas; Label and circle Nesties; Recollections gems; Dress It Up button; twine.


I had these challenges in mind when making this card:

Enjoy your day! Sorry I haven't been commenting much - I have been sick and busy LOL. I promise I will try to do better.

Stay crafty my friends.

Photobucket

Comments

Lori said…
Deanne, this is awsome as usual! I love the patterned paper and the colors are FABULOUS!!
Sasya said…
hi, Deanne!!this is so fun!! ^_^ haha
i love those bright flowers too!!
Donna said…
Ruby Tequila is sooo cool Deanne and I love, love, love the papers you have used...fab matching ribbon too :) Donna x
Jingle said…
Spoil your dog day??!!! I'm particularly good at that! Perhaps we will have a little party tonight! LOL! Your card is absolutely FABULOUS, DAHLING!
Adorable stamp! Love the colors you chose!
Sheri Gilson said…
Super fun card, Deanne!! Love the yummy color combo & paper piecing!!
Derek said…
Now that is a SASSY lady :-) I didnt know its spoil your dog day??? What are we going to get Mr. Peepers?????
Teri said…
Very cute, Deanne! :)
Oh my, this sure is a fun card.
Hugs
Tanya
Dotty Jo said…
Fantastic - what a brilliant card! Jo x
Lynda said…
What a super card and I love her bright red hair!!

Love Lynda xxx
Angi Barrs said…
This is so fun. It made me smile after a long day :)
Genevieve said…
This is fab! Love it :)
Anonymous said…
ROFL! Ruby's my kind of gal!I wonder where she shops?LOL! If this card doesn't put a smile on your face and make you chuckle there's something seriously wrong!Thanks Deanne for sharing some humour! And yes I have done the very same thing with inky fingers! :( and I do have baby wipes close at hand,......it's just remembering to grab one ! :) Tracy
Roxy said…
Hahaha, I laughed when I scrolled down and saw the full image, that's too funny! Reminds me of Carol Burnett in Annie, which I just watched with my little girl the other day! Awesome!!!!!
Rleen said…
WOW! This is totally gorgeous! I love the colors and the cute image. You did a wonderful a great job!
Thanks for joining us at the Whoopsi Daisy challenge this month. Hope to see you again next challenge.
Hugs, Rleen
pinky said…
This is super gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing at Whoopsidaisy.
Pinky
Julia said…
sassy, cute, funny & cheery all in one. very nice :0)
BettyBee said…
Right! This IS fun! Fun papers, colors, and certainly image!! You did a great job on this card, and we're glad yo chose to share with us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge!

Popular Posts