Go West Day

I have to make this real quick as I am going to be late for work at the rate I am moving! I think I am feeling a bit better today. Too bad the weather doesn't agree. It is a cold and wet day out there again! YUCK!!!

I hope to be back and commenting soon - instead I have felt like laying down and watching some tv. My energy has been zapped LOL.

I made this card for no challenges :) It is made for a friend and features my handmade melty flowers - I hope she likes it!



Card Ingredients:
Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder; Oval Nestie; Melty Flowers; Recollections gem brads and gems.


Stay crafty my friends.
Photobucket

Comments

Unknown said…
This is simply stunning!!!! Have you made a tutorial for your Melty Flowers yet? I would love to learn how to make them!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx
Jen said…
Looks awesome!
JR Creations said…
Wow Deanne! I love it! Great colours. It's raining here too, had to pick my little man up from summer camp in the rain too and we got soaked walking back. I need a car badly!! I plan on vegetating in front of the TV tonight, weather and work has me that way. Yuck!
Anonymous said…
I like the color combo (my 3 fav colors actually - purple, blue & black) LOL. Very nice. I'm sure your friend will like this card :) Julia
Genevieve said…
Absolutely gorgeous Deanne!
Lynne said…
Oh my gosh Deanne, your card is stunning. The colors you used, and the flowers you made, are irresistably gorgeous. So breathtaking!! Love it!!!
Donna said…
Oh my goodness Deanne...thhis card is beautiful and your flowers are STUNNING! :) Donna x

Popular Posts