Purple Apple Berries

Good Friday morning! I have had such a nice week off that I don't want it to end :( Back to work again on Monday. I do have good news to share so stop back on Saturday to find out!
I have a few projects to share with you all today. Do you ever feel like you have off days and your work isn't quite up to your standards? That is been me the past couple of days. But I have some real pretty ones to share with you all soon LOL - I do pretty SO much better!

The first card is for One Stitch at a Time Challenge - Celebrations:



Card Ingredients: RAK paper; Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; DigiStamp Boutique image; Copics and Le Plume markers; Cuttlebug Spots and Dots folder; Craft Smart Blue ink; Dress It Up buttons; Gelly Roll white pen; twine.


And this card was for the Cuttlebug Spot at the beginning of the week but I missed it by a few minutes. It was my first time playing so I was pretty upset with myself. I followed their sketch:
And gave my father-in-law a nice fluffy pillow to relax on:
Card Ingredients: Recollections papers; Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; DigiStamp Boutique image; Copics; Martha Stewart Swan flocking powder; Fiskars Diamond border punch; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder; Square Nesties; Dress It Up button; twine.


Have a wonderful day and see you all tomorrow! Stay crafty my friends.
Photobucket

Comments

Jen said…
DOH! I have to wait till Saturday for good news! :o( Great cards!
Sandy said…
wonderful dad's day cards...how stinkin cute is that little frog daddy and his little one...precious...wonderfully done on both as always...you rock gf!
Dotty Jo said…
These are both fab! Love those little frogs and the fluffy cushion on card no. 2! Jo x
Glad you had a good week Deanne...you'll just have to book another to look forward to...

I adore your froggy creation....so bright, happy and cheerful....and Jim looks fabulous in those colours and papers, complete with fluffy cushion.....both stunning! Have a great weekend.....Sally-Ann..x
Lynne said…
Well Deanne, the colors are fab on your daddy and son 'froggie' card. The images are so darn cute, and all your attention to detail is terrific. Your cards are so unique, and they have your signature style all over them. Absolutely fabulous! And how lucky am I to admire and enjoy your card on our mantle that you made especially for Art, with a fluffy cushion to rest his head on. Amazing! Have a great birthday weekend :) :) :) XOXO's
Lynne said…
Well Deanne, the colors are fab on your daddy and son 'froggie' card. The images are so darn cute, and all your attention to detail is terrific. Your cards are so unique, and they have your signature style all over them. Absolutely fabulous! And how lucky am I to admire and enjoy your card on our mantle that you made especially for Art, with a fluffy cushion to rest his head on. Amazing! Have a great birthday weekend :) :) :) XOXO's
Lynne said…
Oops Deanne! I apologize to you and your followers, that my comment is duplicated. Take care!
Stephanie said…
Two great cards! I love them both. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time.
Deanne, I love both of your cards! It is always fun to hop over and see what wonderful cretions you have made.
Nancy

Popular Posts