Monkey Apples


++++Go here to find my Blog Candy and SSW Blog Hop - LAST DAY++++


Happy Tuesday ladies!! I hope the week has been treating you all well. The weather has been great so we all have been working on the deck. Let me tell you though, 7 hours of fresh air and sunshine can make for a long day. I don't know how my father-in-law has been doing it all along. But nonetheless, the deck is looking AWESOME!! I can't wait to have a nice bbq get-together on it.

Another week has passed and here we are with another SPCC color combo.

I used Jemma Skipping for my card this week, isn't she a cutie?!

This is Sam's wonderful color combo this week:






Card Ingredients: Recollections Light Pink Stripes; Recollections cardstock; DigiStamp Boutique image; Copics; Stampendous! Kaleidoscope embossing powder; Cuttlebug Script folder; Label Nestie; Celebrate It ribbon; random button; twine.

Have a wonderful day and see you all tomorrow. Stay crafty my friends.
Photobucket

Comments

Jingle said…
This is so super cute!
Sasya said…
SO cute, Deanne!! SO SWEET!! :) i [heart] your work!!
Angi Barrs said…
Such a cute and sweet card. Love it Deanne! :)
Lynne said…
Such an adorable image Deanne! And I love the color combo, the patterns and textures of papers you used, as well as the gorgoeus bow you made. It's beautiful in every way.

Popular Posts