Alligator Apples

Yipppeee for Friday!!!! As I am sure you know, my favorite week day :)

Today's Challenge is Practical Scrappers:

This week we want you to get out your white pens/markers and use them. We'd love to hear which ones are your favorites to use also! We will have a Grand Prize Winner again that will get two digi stamps from The Stamping Boutique.

I used my white gel pen to do stitching, dots, and highlighting:






**I have to give credit to Donna over at Donna's Doodles. She inspires me every day. I saw her do some white pen highlighting and just knew I had to try it (copy it) too !! Please go check out Donna's blog - you won't be disappointed, I promise!**


Card Ingredients: My Mind's Eye Home and Recollections papers; Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; DigiStamp Boutique image; Craft Smart Black ink; Copic markers; Gelly Roll white pen; ek success Retro Flower punch; Making Memories brads; Celebrate It ribbon; random gems, button, and twine.

Happy Friday! Remember to check back on Sunday to see some fun stuff ;)
Photobucket

BTW: I have added all my Practical Scrappers Design Team member blogs to my link list (on the left hand side). If I have made any mistakes or for some reason, you would like to be taken off my blog then just let me know. This was quite the process, after my computer crashed twice through the middle of the lists (and not saving), I have finally got it up LOL

Comments

Super Cute - love the colors and your coloring :)
Heidi M said…
Hi Deanne! This is so cute! Love the turtle and all of the colors - so cheerful.

Heidi :)
Fern said…
WOW Deanne, for someone who hasn't used a white gel marker before, you rocked this challenge!!! And, I can't believe all of the details you've added to this beautiful and fun card!!! I love, love, love the flowers!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Deb said…
fabulous card, pretty colours, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx
Erin Morehouse said…
thanks for the link on your site, and I love the turtle and the yummy colours you used!
Smita said…
Oh My God!! Adorable... I love the card... and the white gel pen markings... super!!
Donna said…
Gorgeous card Deanne a real kaleidascope of colour...I love the the little fabric covered buttons and dotty flowers...this card really makes me smile :) Donna x
Sandy said…
How cute is this...all your white accents are just wonderfully done...the flowers are supurb...love the whole thing...you are really a gifted artest...every creation is so masterfully done!
Corie said…
WOW this is super fabulous!!

Popular Posts