Rockin Around

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out my Christmas Blog Candy here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone!! Hope the weekend has been treating you all warm and safe. Our weekend here was pretty good, but always much too short.

Tonight's challenge: Unscripted Sketches has a new sketch challenge this week. I love participating in US - I am always inspired by the sketches every week.


And my version:



I am trying to learn how to heat emboss - this was my test today, and I think it came out pretty good!



My infamous button-bow-twine:


Card Ingredients: American Crafts Jolly paper; Recollections cardstock; Winter Woodlands cartridge (for snowflake); Stampendous Sterling Silver emboss powder; Martha Stewart embossing ink; random bow, button, and twine.

Happy Sunday my friends! Thanks for everything!! See you all tomorrow.
Photobucket

Comments

Sweet Momiji said…
Awesome, awesome! Love how you 'tweaked' the sketch! And your embossing looks great!
Great job & Thanks for playing again!
Hugs,
Hollie
Alissa said…
Great that you are starting on your Christmas cards! They look great.
Victoria said…
your heat embossing looks fab hun, such fun to do too

Victoria
x
Dotty Jo said…
This is great Deanne, fab colours and I love that embossed snowflake. I find embossing with metallic powder quite hard as there is a very fine line between melting and burning it. where do you get yout twine from? I can't find any that fine! Jo x
Lori said…
GORGEOUS! Love the color combo.
Lynda said…
This is truly gorgeous Deanne you never fail to amaze me!

Love Lynda xxx
Sandy said…
I love that snowflake...and the little pearl accents make it perfectly perfect....great work gf!
Jingle said…
The BOW with the BUTTON and the hemp! I love it! The embossed snowflake is fabulous!
Beth aka BR-T said…
This card is terrific and I agree your embossing came out great! Beth
Brenda said…
Great job on your embossing!Love the colors and the perfect finishing touch with YOUR button & bow!!
hugs
Brenda
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card Deanne! Love that snowflake and the colors and papers you used. What an awesome take on this weeks US sketch!
Lynne said…
I would love to relax in your craft room and watch you create these spectacular cards. Your visions are out of this world. XOXO's

Popular Posts