Hi All!

I am still here - please don't forget about me!! I have been up at 4:30 AM Thursday and Friday, lugging around heavy newspapers until 6:30 AM. Then I get home, get ready for my full-time job from 8 until 4:30. By the time I get home, I am pooped and have no energy to be crafty. That sucks. I am not as young as I used to be!

I did however buy a new K&Co paper pad and some embellishments yesterday. I am hoping that will get me going again! Nothing like new scrappy stuff to get the mojo moving!!

We are also leaving for the weekend, so I am crossing my fingers that I will have time for a project to post on Monday :)



Miss you all and take care, please have a safe and wonderful weekend!
Photobucket

Comments

suzARTe said…
I am back again just incase you didn't get to read my comment on your last post. There is a little something for you on my blog, I just need your address to send it to. All in the name of fun and celebrating World card making day. It looks like you have been working really hard, hope you get a chance to relax soon

take care,
Susan
Lynne said…
Deanne, have a safe and relaxing trip and enjoy your hotel stay! We'll look forward to hearing from you Sunday night, and I'll check back on your blog on Monday. Till then, take care, and get some rest.
Meg Beau said…
Hey!! You won the challenge over at Frosted Designs! Check out the site for your post!! Thanks,
Meg and Jamie
Sandy said…
Oh thanx for saying hi to us cuz we miss you...hope all is well and happy...youth is a state of mind...LOL...I guess we just have to tell our bodies that......
Anonymous said…
Have a great weekend and come back refreshed with renewed "craftyness" ! :o) Tracy
Lynda said…
We would never forget you - have a great weekend! Oooh I see you won a challenge - am going to pop over to see what lol.

Love Lynda xxx
Lynne said…
I am so happy for you, to know that you won two prizes for two challenges that you entered. Congrats, my dear! You're such a deserving winner. :) :) :) It must feel great that your enormous talent is recognized and acknowledged. XOXO's

Popular Posts