When Happy Hour is a NAP.

Good Afternoon to all! Hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend. I know we have, and tomorrow is still a holiday from work too!! *Supa-dupa*

I have been working my lil butt off trying to get some projects done.

First up, another challenge for myself: a masculine card. I think I am *slowly* getting the hang of it.

A 39th birthday card (it says "Happy Birthday" on the inside):



The details:


Card Ingredients: Recollections Autumn paper and car embellishment; Recollections cardstock.



I also made this Thanks card. I have a new love for buttons now - I am not sure why I didn't use them before - must have been scared :)



Details:


Card Ingredients: Recollections cardstock; the rest are scrappies.

Happy Sunday to all! We are off to a BBQ and if weather permits, it is the Fireworks Festival tonight down by the river. See you tomorrow!
Photobucket

Comments

Rachael said…
Great cards! I particularly love the first one!
Robyn Schaub said…
OMG, happy hour IS a nap for me! I am officially old! LOL

Great cards, BTW!
Marie said…
These are awesome! I especially love the first one because I can so relate :-)
Lynne said…
Incredible creations, Deanne. Your cards are spectacular. And the colors match the interior decor you've chosen for your house. Beautiful! I hope you and Derek had a great time at the BBQ and the fireworks tonight. Have an enjoyable Labor Day :) :)
Lynda said…
Two great cards - love both of them!

Lynda xxx
Amy said…
Love this birthday card -- so funny! Great work!

Popular Posts