I neva seen you look so good

Good FRIDAY morning all!! It's my favorite day of the work week and my 2nd favorite day of the whole week :) AND... only three more months until Christmas!!!!!!!
Challenge #1: This post is for Sami at SPCC :) Please go over and visit as there is a HUGE Blog Hop going on!

Here are the fabulous colors this week for the color challenge:



I didn't think I could do this challenge as I am pretty much out of anything nice in these particular colors. But I heard that Sami is looking for a Design Team member and I wanted to prove to her that I can do it!!!!! So I came home after work last night and got to business!

And here is what I came up with - I challenged myself, did my best, and in my eyes that is what counts the most!! The colors aren't exact now that I see them beside each other but c'est la vie!


Challenge #2: Candy Shoppe Designs has a "make your own patterned paper" challenge. So I took this opportunity to squish all my flowers together through my Cuttlebug and create my own paper.

I glued all the flowers on a piece of cardstock, ran it through an embossing folder, and then trimmed it to size:


Boy, my infamous flowers sure have come in handy!!!!


Just a couple more detail-a-roos:



Card Ingredients: Recollections cardstock; Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls embossing folder.

Happy Friday!!! Please enjoy your weekend! I will see you all back on Monday!!! xo
Photobucket

Comments

Jingle said…
So cute! The texture of this is amazing!
Diana Fisher said…
Wow, great texture here, and I love that paper you made with the flowers! Sam would be crazy not to pick you!
Lori said…
Gorgeous! I absolutely love what you did with the colors. I also love how you take close up pics of your work because I love seeing the detail and you're GREAT at the details!
Derek said…
I think this might be my favorite card you have ever made....Sweet lookin work hun!!!
PS - I would make you part of my design team if I had one :-)
Lynda said…
So ingenious - love how you created that stunning background. You definitely need to be on a design team. A fantastic card and the colours are a great match for the ones picked for the challenge.

Love Lynda xxx
Unknown said…
Hey Deanne! You did awesome with this!!! Love how you made that paper! Love all the little bitty details! You rocked it girl!

Mo
thescrapmaster said…
OH baby!! That is awesome!!!!!
Hugs,
Samantha
Tessa Buys said…
I absolutely love it! The way you made the "patterned paper" is amazing! Great job!
Susan said…
I love it all - layers, embossing, sewing, and the littles gifts!
Lynne said…
Gorgeous work, Deanne! You would be a 'dream come true' for anyone's design team. The details, the layers, the gemstones, the adorable gift bags, etc. are all so beautiful on your card, and stunning to view. Have a wonderful weekend!! This is just day 4 of 7 consecutive days of work for me. I'll finally get 1 day off next Tuesday. Take care. XOXO's
Daniella said…
Wonderful card! LOVE that awesome "hand made" paper! such a great idea!!
So glad you joined us this week at SPCC!! ad good luck!!
Roxy said…
I love the little presents on there! And the bling, of course.
Anonymous said…
AWESOMENESS!
Elise said…
WOW! Deanne! I was so saddened to read that you might not be able to partake of these colors... SO glad that was not the case! This card is spectacular, girl! I am SO impressed! This card is so RICH in technique and AWESOME use of these colors! Goodness, gracious: WONDERFUL CARD, sweet gal! You hit this one OUT OF THE PARK! Yipeee!
suzARTe said…
this is a really lovely card. The colour combo looks fantastic
Victoria said…
fanflippintastic!

Hope you get on the DT with this, that's the most inspiring way I've seen to create your own patterned paper. I might give that a try sometime - and link back here of course

Fingers crossed for you

Victoria
x
Kristina said…
This is truly sensational - love all the layers, the textures - those presents are beautiful. great job. Good luck for you design team entry.
Anonymous said…
Fabulous idea for making your own pp. Thanks for playing along with SPCC!

Melisa-SP Diva
~kelly marie~ said…
WOW!! Love it! Those presents are the cutest things!!!
heidi said…
This is sooo cute!! So many great details!!


Heidi - SP Diva
Stephanie said…
This is such a beautiful card!!! Great job with all the deatils! I love it! Thanks for playing at SPCC!
Ooooh great card. I LOVE those little gifts. Thanks for playing SPCC. Please check out my own blog for blog candy this week. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com
Sandy said…
Coming here is always such a treat...you are AMAZING....I love the colors you chose for this one. So much to see with the stitching and all the little creative pieces to each of your designs....thanx for sharing your talent with us....such an inspiration you are!!!!
Emily said…
Wow! What great details. Love your work.

Emily-SP Diva

Popular Posts