When I Come Around

I had a moment to scrapbook today. Me, Derek and Mark went to Green Day on July 7, 2009. It was a great concert.

LO 1 of 2: Unfortunately the spray adhesive I used gave the newspaper a "greasy spot" look




LO 2 of 2: The online newspaper write up, and if you look closely, Billie Joe says "Of every place we have played in Canada so far, this (Saskatoon) is the best f***ing one". That is right, I heard him say it. Then again, I think they had only been to three other Canadian cities at the that point. :D



Some details:



I thought colored staples were "punk-rock-ish"


Ingredients:

paper - Prima
staples - Making Memories

Happy Sunday!
Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
Deanne, you did a fabulous job. There's no limit to your creativity, and I'm so blessed to enjoy your phenomeanl talent.
Love Lynne

Popular Posts